This construction zone provides specific material on the
construction and organization of the
/centrale mini-Web on
This page will provide a depiction of the overall construction
organization in this mini-Web, along with links to the construction material of
subordinate sections. It is presently a placeholder.
- The lap-top computer that maintains the portable existence for all key
- 2003-05-27-21:11 Conversion to Construction Zone Structure (orcmid)
- 1. The
(this page) material that was already here is upgraded to conform to the
style of Orcmid's Lair.
2. A job jar is introduced into the zone.
3. The use of this change history is abandoned for the job-jar based
construction history and use of additional construction documents as needed.
- =2002-08-19-22:20 Migration Back to Orcmid's Lair (orcmid)
- Well, I decided that a description of the Centrale computer complex is
best not carried at the anchor site level and instead needs to be placed in
a content site. Orcmid's Lair is where this belongs. It is still
empty, but it clearly goes here. So it is back.
- 2002-01-29-15:48 Branching to nfoCentrale.net (orcmid)
- The Orcmid's Lair section of this name was branched and migrated to the
nfoCentrale.net anchor site and removed from Orcmid's Lair.
- [ ... ]
- 2002-01-19-19:05 Upgrade to
nfoCentrale.net style as part
of Orcmid's Lair (orcmid)
- 1. Centrale is properly part of the Orcmid's Lair group, even though
raised to a peer level under the anchor site. That is to minimize the
path length of URLs and keep the organization of Centrale anchor-site
independent. The necessary changes in images, text, and
construction-structure links are made to integrate with Orcmid's Lair.
2. I remember what this section is for: Documentation and sharing of the
Centrale computer laboratory structure. Centrale figures in the
development of the
anchor sites, housing all of the development tools and development web sites
for those published webs.
nfoCentrale.net style is applied here, and the
page is updated to reflect the purpose of this section.
- [ ... ]
- 2000-10-06-13:32 Create centrale section and construction Log (orcmid)
- 1. The centrale section was created and initial material
2. I established an
index.htm and this construction log to provide the
initial construction structure.