This folder provides Viaggio photographic images from roll F0604, begun on
January 27, 2006, completed on February 10, 2006, and processed on February
- Gull on roof across the way (during wild bird flocking in the mornings,
not clear on date).
- 2006-02-09 Traveling to Vancouver via Amtrak from Seattle: View
of Olympic peninsula over the water.
- Another view of the cloudscape, mountains, island, and Puget Sound
- Freighter and a ferry headed South of us
- Piers and mountains through the window (reflection showing)
- 2006-02-09 OSCMS
Identity Issues, Solutions, and Implementation:
Keith Grennan finding his place. Good clear-eyed shot.
- Keith, speaking and gesturing. Not bad either.
- Kaliya Hamlin kicking off the discussion, laptop in hand.
- Eve Maler pitching in.
- Better position of head, eyes not sharp enough?
- Kaliya standing: Good expression but not so sharp
- Boris Mann
of Bryght at the session wrap-up (he's standing in on Pubcookie)
- Three guys chatting
- Eve in a discussion circle (por focus)
- Eve discussing (I should know who the fellow next to her is)
- Boris and Kaliya (lousy photo)
- Audience members engaging in discussion
Moose Camp Starts Up. A little fellow who is
enjoying chair spinning
- John Anthony Hartman starts out discussing Personal Media Outlet.
- John standing as he goes through the prepared part of his talk (best).
- Another sessions participants: around the microphone table
- Underexposed group of other participants
- Great expressions of audience members
- A couple (?), one looking on, another at his laptop
- Someone else at his laptop at the central table. Wonder if this is
Mike Tippett on NowPublic (very nice system).
Any derived images are not accessed by navigation to this folder. They
are reached by links that have been published for them in other pages.
This web page,
is part of the engineering, construction management, maintenance, and
infrastructure of the Orcmid's Lair web. You are welcome to explore this
and other construction-information pages. You'll need your hard hat
and safety shoes.