Hexo is the candidate for further generation of nfoCentrale blogs. Don’t be surprised when some things don’t work as expected, other things change, and it is all peculiar muddle. When Spanner Wingnut is stable and complete, it becomes the model for customization of other nfoCentrale blogs and their content.
Several provisions remain to be resolved.
- Changing the highlighting of code blocks to something not so contrasty and unfavorable to soft/light colors
Changing the blog page header-block and banner image for something smaller and with all text easy to readdone 2017-11-26
- Addition of a favicon different than the default
Producing theAtom RSS feed with preservation of pre-Hexo feeds. done 2017-12-12 keeping the new feed separate
- Tying in the previous blog archives and feeds as they remain preserved and accessible
- Removing the search button and feature
- Removing instrumentation and tracking (e.g., Google Analytics)
Incorporating images in posts and pagesdone 2017-11-28 Enabling categoriesdone 2017-12-02 Enabling tagsdone 2017-11-28 Removing tag cloud supportdone 2017-11-29
- Adding MathJax for mathematical formulas
- Changing the Archive layout from a tiled format to a simple list format.
- Determining how internationalization works, when needed.
- Providing necessary accessibility support.
Some changes require clean regeneration of the blog. Previous posts can be altered/updated as a result. What is working already are basic posts, supporting pages, blog comments via Disqus, and the ability to share on social networks. That’s enough for starters.
Bring your hard hat and goggles if you wander out onto the scaffolding here.
updated 2017-12-03 Adjust categories/tages, manage TODOs